Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year

It's a New Year and a New decade. So what can I accomplish by the time I hit 78?
Finish another book. Yes.
Find world peace-uh no.
Find more peace in my own life, sure, if I work at it.
Big goal for the year, finish "Dead Fairies"
Write at least 300 words a day-being realistic here. I can't do 3000 a day and work too. Just sayin'
Lose weight-rarely happens but will try to at least cut back.
So time to go write-pick up house, get ready for the kid's return and chaos to reign once again. Kind of enjoyed the peace of the blizzard and having to stay home for a while.
Did finish reading Under the Dome and loved it. Now reading Breathless, also starting out well. Keep you posted on the writing goal. Later gator.


Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Carol said...

Thanks, anonymous, I appreciate the good words.

Shreyas said...

I admire what you have done here.Good post….thanks for sharing..

Website SEO