Monday, August 24, 2009

School Daze

I read a blog today about school supplies and realized that I really want some too. New notebooks, new paper, pens, sticky notes, spirals, all that bright shiny new stuff you get when school starts. It smells good and feels like new beginnings.Mind you, I'm not going to school, don't need a bunch of new stuff, but that's beside the point, I'd love to have it.

I write on the computer, so new tablets aren't really what I need the most right now. Yup, I'm a dork, what can I say. There is just something about it that makes me feel good. Could be left over from the childhood feeling of a new adventure when school starts every year.

Anyone else feel that way? Anyone sneak new post-its for themselves in the bag of supplies they bought for their own kids or a lavender tablet?

1 comment:

Veryl Ann Grace said...

Me. I love new school supplies, new office supplies, all of that stuff. I even bought a bunch of composition books to use for my "morning pages" when they went on sale last month.