Thursday, July 1, 2010

Colorado or Bust



In two weeks, this will be my view as I drive into Cuchara. Okay, minus the snow. But it will be cool and comfortable and beautiful and I can't wait. Writing and painting on the deck, my favorite things in the world. Watching deer, chipmunks, squirrels, Stellar Jays, Mountain Chickadees, too much fun.


Catching up with friends, even more fun. Us girls and gossip, wine, dine
shop, go to art shows and loung on the deck as the Hummers dive at us. We also write, plot and do other writerly stuff. I always love this time of year at my favorite place. My mind is already there. Can't I go today? Just sit on the deck and read? The very air and scent of the place renews me. I thought that sweet mountain air was just a legend, or figure of speech until I started going up into the mountains.
If you need a summer read for your stay on the deck or patio,
beach or boat, pick up your copy of "Privy to Murder" or "Bloody Murder" today on Amazon.

No comments: