Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fido

If you have a truly dark sense of humor, get nostalgic for the fifties or Lassie movies and enjoy zombies, you must rent FIDO. I don't know when it came out. I never saw it in the past and found it hysterical on many levels.

I cracked up when Fido went home to get Mom and lead her to where Timmy was tied up by the bad guys. Absolutely priceless. A must see for Zombie lover everywhere.

Also, back from OWFI conference. Tess Garritson was a great speaker, enjoyed her so much. I found a great alliteration exercise. How about a contest? I'll put one of my exercises on this post. In comments, post yours. If ten different readers post one, I'll draw a winner for a print copy of either "Museums are Murder" or "Fairy Dust."

Here's mine.
Marshmellow
mushy marshmellow
messy mushy marshmellow
messy mushy marshmellow melting
messy mushy marshmellow melting messily
OK Tag you're it. It's your turn....

1 comment:

She said...

Mine is:
Moses supposes his toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously. For Moses knowses his toeses aren't roses as Moses supposes his toeses to be.