Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Great Pumpkin.


As a writer, I sometimes feel as if I'm sitting in the pumpkin patch, waiting for the Great Pumpkin to come and bring toys to the good boys and girls. And, everyone laughs. I have to not loose faith that he will come and bring me that finished manuscript, deal with an agent, signed contract with a publishing company.

Yes, being electronically published is great, as is having books in print. Now I want the experience of having my book in a brick and mortar store. Will that Great Pumpkin show up this year, next. Of course, it boils down to me. The Great Pumpkin can't bring me a contract or agent deal if I don't finish the book.

Once again, it depends on me, and me alone, not whining about time, and family emergencies and being tired. Putting the butt on the chair and writing.

No comments:

Blog Archive