Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bloody Murder Excerpt

"This Azo can simply show up from some other dimension and haul me off to hell to be his slave forever and there's nothing I can do?"

Okay, that came out more high pitched and panicky than I'd planned.

"It's why I'm here, Tali. To protect you, show you how to find and tap into power you can use to protect yourself."

"Well, shit. It was bad enough when I realized everything from vampires to werewolves were real. And now you're telling me I have to learn to use the essence of magic power to protect myself from the unseen things I thought were superstition? That's got to be the biggest pile of crap I've ever heard."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Blog Archive