Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas and Kids

I have to brag about my thoughtful, beautiful nine-year-old grand daughter who actually thinks before chosing a gift. She chose a silver and black necklace for me. It is elegant and light because heavy necklaces give grandma a headache. Then she picked out a silver feather pin because in the old days, writers wrote with feathers and quill pens.

Is that cool or what? I love it. Kids are so much fun.

I'm reading Under the Dome and love it. I want to read Julie and Julia, the movie was so funny. Saw Four Christmases, loved it even if it was a little too slapstick for my usual taste.

Everyone have a wonderful Solstice, Yule, Christmas. Start the new year doing what you love. Come to www.carolshenold.com for a free gift of reading. Look for the wrapped package and click on it. You will find a new Tali Cates story.

No comments: