Friday, December 11, 2009

New Pic-Christmas Movies

See my new pic to the right. My good friend Cathy took that in Bricktown and it was so much fun. Now I actually have a picture of myself that I like. I can't wait to see the rest. I just had to share. She made the vibrant colors pop didn't she. Such a better picture. Now I have to replace my picture on every site I can.

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I love "The Christmas Story} because it's so fifties nostalgic.

The musical version of "A Christmas Carol" with Albert Finney, for the music.

My kids love "One Magic Christmas"

My favorite in all its incarnations, "Its a Wonderful Life"- even the one with Bill Murray.

The Original Grinch and Mr McGoo's Christmas, again for the music as much as anything.

Come on, add some of your faves to the list
.

No comments: