Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks

It's almost Thanksgiving. Thanks to those who read this and to those who comment. Thanks for writing and books and the career I have through words. Books have been in my life as almost an extension of me, since I first learned to read.

I've spent a lot of time in trouble for reading, especially when I would carry a book (fiction of course) to class in third grade, high school, nursing school (the nuns hated that.) I still carry books with me everywhere, on my Kindle, read at home and on the computer.

Words, the creation and joy have been one of the defining features for me. My wish for everyone is to discover the joy of reading and maybe even writing.

Obviously my personal nano isn't moving fast but I'm almost through with the first three chapters, a biggie and now I'll attack the rest.

No comments: