Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting and other interesting things.

If you haven't, get out there and vote. Even I can do it, and did.

Went to Houston to see the kids and grand kids, got to stroll by Galveston Bay and watch waves. Some boats are still stranded in strange places. Went to a Wild Life Refuge and most of the hiking trails are still closed due to downed trees, but the weather and being out of doors was wonderful.

Now I have to get back to writing but family stuff has slammed me the past couple of weeks. I am so behind. Good thing I didn't decide to do NANO this year.

Now for the commercial break since selling books is what all this is about. Oh, you mean you didn't know that's what this site is about? You thought I just loved to talk? You're right, I do, but I also want to sell books, so, "Bloody Murder" "Fairy Dust" and "Privy to Murder" are all on sale at www.eternalpress.ca and will be in print on Amazon by January. Yay!!! Go. Buy. Buy. Read. Read. Buy more!

No comments: