Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Stuff

First, I bought myself an expensive present and I love it. I got an Amazon Kindle, an ebook reader. If you want to read all about it just go http://www.amazon.com and you can get all the skinny. Let's just say I like the idea of carrying 150 books in my purse.

Next, I put my books on CD's to sign and sell at conference along with the World of Myth anthology. Jeff burned the cover ontothe CD's and it looks cool. I should have the CD covers shortly. Will anyone buy, who knows, but it will be fun to have something there. And later, I can use them elsewhere, and as contest prizes until I have a paper book in my hands.

Now I'm trying to find a way to juggle writing, work, Lori's problems, OWFI, my sister's major surgery (mastectomy), my grandson's major surgery (Harrington Rods), on the same day, in Atlanta and Dallas respectively. Don't think it's possible.

But, once again I'm going to try to hit at least 700 words at lunch every day so I can see progress on the book and not feel so out of control.

1 comment:

Contessa Kris said...

I wanted to pop in and say thanks for commenting on my blog about the triptych of ATCs I did last week or so. I'm going to send you one if you'll email me with your address. Hoping the surgeries coming up in your family go smoothly. I know it can be hard to be in 2 places at once.

Blog Archive