Sunday, April 22, 2012


Just heard about something called "Six Sentence Sunday." I think it's a great idea, even if I'm not on the link list, so here are the first six sentences from Privy to Murder. I saw it here: http://calisarhose.wordpress.com/2012/04/22/six-sentence-sunday-5/   on Calisa Rhose site.


A ghost in the outhouse started everything. That, along with the body and Mumsie’s warning about the “Big Evil.” However, I’m getting ahead of myself.

Ever since I moved into our old falling-down family home, in Love, Texas, I’d been short on money. Mumsie was Lucinda Marie Carter-Downs, hyphenated before hyphens were cool. The day I came back with Sean in tow, Mumsie had said, “Tali Cates, Amen Ka told me several times your scumbag of a husband was no good.”

Come back next sunday for more from Tali. 


No comments:

Blog Archive