Friday, April 27, 2012
Writing Tricks and Treats
"I often think how much easier life would have been for me and how much time I would have saved if I had known the alphabet. I can nevertell where I and J stand wiithout saying
G, H to myself first. I don't know whether P comes before R or after, and where T comes in has to this day remained something that I have never been able to get into my head."
--W. Somerset Maugham--
"I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork."
--Peter De Vries--
Put your favorite writer quote in the comments section for an electronic copy of Privy to Murder.
- Monday Mash-up, Tali's Tarot Tips
- Six Sentence Sunday
- Writing Tricks and Treats
- Thyme to Rhyme-Poetry Prompt
- Monday Mash-up
- Just heard about something called "Six Sentence S...
- Writing-Tips and Tricks
- Wednesday Thyme to Rhyme (or not)
- Monday Mash-up (Tarot and Magical Tiddly-bits.)
- Middle Eastern Poetry meets Bollywood and more.
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (79)
- ► 2008 (158)