Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gone



This is where I'm going on vacation. No, silly, not the zoo, Colorado, where bears live, and hummers, chipmonks, squirrels, chickadees, deer, writers, artists and other critters.

I have good intentions of writing at least a couple of thousand words a day. I want to get the majority of words done on the first draft of my short WIP, which I'll talk about more once I get back. When I get back, I'll have pictures, maybe even some I can post. In the mean time, keep reading and keep writing. I'll be leaving this Sat. and coming back next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Getting away to such beautiful country...sounds wonderful! Last time I was in Durango, a bear was trying to climb the fence and go into town. Guess he had some shopping to do.

Guess I'll just stay home with my bear. Hope you have a great trip! Talk to you soon.

Sara

Blog Archive