Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This and That



I know I've gone on about this before, but my trip to Colorado is in a little over two weeks. Can't wait. Sitting on the deck at the cabin, listening to a breeze talk to the aspens, dodging aggressive hummers, talking with my girl friends, hunt for bears and mountain men. Then there's the wine, and dancing on the picnic table (not me, I'd collapse it.) Shopping in Santa Fe and Taos, cooking good food, all of this is so fun. Time to write and paint, and yes, we fit this all in during one glorious week. I will have pictures.

For the 4th, family and food and fireworks, what else do you do? My daughter will be in from Houston. So I'll have all the kids together in one place. Have a painting I need to finish before Colorado, plotting I need to do so I can hit the ground writing. Then packing for vacation and for moving into the new house. Gosh, I don't have much happening.

No comments:

Blog Archive