Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year coming

Guess what? I got to go out and dance at a party. That's a rare occasion for me any more. It was so fun. I don't think I'm ever happier than when I can get out and dance with friends and have a good time. Guess what else? I paid for the fun for a week. Apparently the universe has a rule about 67 year-old arthritic women getting out and having fun. The rule says: You play, you pay. I used to clog dance three hours at a time, and that was only practice, just a few years ago. So, needless to say, I'm a little pissed at the universe right now.

I want to find music and dancing for New Year's Eve and I hope I don't have to pay for it again because pain is not my friend.

On a total other note, "Museum's are Murder" a short Tali Cates mystery, is being Released Jan. 7. You can check out the cover at http://www.eternalpress.ca. In the mean time, for a Tali fix, read "Privy to Murder" or "Bloody Murder." Both available at http://www.eternalpress.ca

No comments:

Blog Archive