Monday, December 29, 2008

Wiped Out

I think the holidays did me in. I'm resorting to a simple Q&A post. Join me and answer the following Questions.


What was your most unexpected gift?
A vial of Fairy Dust in honor of my series.
Did you get your heart’s desire?
Published in print? Not yet.
Did you get any books? Care to share?
Lovely little book by Dean Koontz and his Trixie, all about Bliss
Did you give any books this year?
My grown son wanted all of the Artemis Fowl series. Gave my grand daughter "Girl of the Limberlost" lovely old book published at the turn of the century.
Favorite part of your holiday meal?
Fresh Turkey and home made cranberry sauce.
Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet?
Working on that.
What are most looking forward to in 2009?
Finishing Fairy Dust:Wizard.
Did you catch a cold, too?
Not yet. (*Crosses fingers and toes. Making hex signs. Difficult with crossed fingers and toes.*)

No comments:

Blog Archive