Tuesday, February 17, 2009

News????


Don't you worry now. That bright light in the sky over Texas wasn't space debris. No, according to NASA it was merely a comet, meteor, or was that an asteroid, roughly the size of a PICK-UP, the density of CONCRETE, hurtling toward the earth at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour? But don't worry your pretty little heads about it.


Alllllrighty then. No worries matey. Yeah right.


Oh yeah, and then there's the Zombie Banks, right out of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, gobbling up investors as they go. What a world.


The fact that the number of publishers, book stores and books produced is dwindling shouldn't bother me at all, should it? After all, I haven't been creamed by the asteroids or zombie banks yet, so I could still get published by a print publisher couldn't I? Couldn't I?

No comments:

Blog Archive