Monday, February 16, 2009

Progress

Had a good brainstorming session this weekend with some of my writing buds. Have a good start on plotting changeling and want to do a synopsis next as well as character questions. Then I should be ready to get into a fast first draft I hope. Seems to be coming together much better than Wizard. Thank goodness I figured it out before I went any further. I think this is going to go much faster. Will it get me into a brick and mortar store? Am I willing to deal with the time factor of getting into brick and mortar stores in print or stick with an e pub that does print too? The clock is ticking way too loud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the clock to shut up. You're doing well a lot more than a lot of authors.

BTW, I'm Marianne Dashwood. lol.

Blog Archive