Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Postcards and Family

The Eternal Press authors have been discussing the fact that families are not always supportive of what we write, especially when it involves the sexy, paranormal romance that everyone enjoys so much. So, if you want to be in on the beginning, rush to Eternal Press and buy "Privy to Murder." Read it now. That way, when Love, Texas discovers all the things they never wanted to believe in, live in their little town, well "Katie bar the door." We'll have vampires, and witches and weres oh my. Stay tuned for "Bloody Murder" the sequel to "Privy to Murder."

For a quicker paranormal fix, buy "Fairie Dust," a January release. Ande, half Fae, half human, with her partners a six foot elf and a belligerent pixie take on a wizard when he attempts to destroy the world. Remember now, go to http://eternalpress.com.au Buy books, check out the great covers and read the serial-a continuing story by a number of the Eternal Press authors. It should be a blast.

Also, a cool thing happened this morning. I found a note on my newspaper. When the lady came around to collect for the newspaper the last time, I gave her one of the postcards I have for my books. The note around my paper said "I bought your book and I'm reading it. I like it a lot." Now that is cool. My first fan letter. *LOL*

No comments:

Blog Archive