Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random Thoughts

I love spooky stories. If you do to, go to www.eternalpress.com and click on the blog. It's paranormal day and I'm hooked already on a couple of the books.

Also, I heard just a snippet about a new movie coming out where a plague causes everyone but one man to go blind and he's horrified by what he sees. Could they have re-made "The Day of the Triffids?" Does anyone but me remember that movie? Should be interesting but I didn't catch the title of the new one so, we'll see.

I'm told Stephanie Myers new adult book, "Host," is is really good so I'm going to have to read that in my spare time. So many books, so little time.

Worked on a scene in my WIP yesterday and this morning thought of things that should be in it. Now I'm at work, still thinking of things I need to do to the scene. I won't be able to get back to it until tonight after Megan's play unless I sneak away at lunch. It's driving me nuts. Also, shouldn't be blogging because . . . I'm at work. So gotta go and catch you later.

No comments:

Blog Archive