Friday, June 8, 2007

Sick, Sick

" Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. --Robert A Heinlein--

Ate a chicken club sandwich from Chick-fil-a. Something in it made me so sick, made my stomach hurt big time, nausea, ad nauseum. I won't eat that again. Hate being sick. Nuff said.
Bette today but a little hung over from the nausea med.

I did make re-write progress. It's going well but kind of horrifying to find so much wrong when I thought it would just be a touch up. Repeated words, redundancy, phrasing. All need fixing. Then when I send it to other eyes, I'm sure the same thing will happen. Needs to happen. Fun though, watching it shape up.

And the other big news of the day, Paris is Free, but shouldn't be? Like I said, if it were one of us, we wouldn't be out. Aaaah, privilege.

No comments:

Blog Archive