Thursday, October 18, 2007

Favorite Scary Things

I love the season. Said that already. But first-the PSA for today:
Get A Flu Shot, for the sake of everyone else. Than you won't pass the bug to other important people, like ME!

Other scary things, books-"IT", "Salem's Lot" "Pet Cemetary" a King theme here.

Movies: "Sleeping with the Enemy", "Fatal Attraction" "House of Wax" (the original with Vincent Price, not the one with Paris Hilton.) "Them" "Nosferatu", "The Spiral Staircase"

TV-not too many on TV manage to scare me. Won't go to haunted houses because the creatures chase you. I'd fall and kill myself. I don't mind the haunted hay-ride where you ride and watch the spooks.

Have a wonderful season. If you haven't entered the contest on my website, the deadline is Saturday. Hurry up now.

No comments:

Blog Archive