Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nanowrimo

National Novel Writing Month is November. During that month you write 50,000 words of a novel, submit it to the Nanowrimo site and get placed on the winners page along with all the other writers from around the world who completed theirs. That would be a simple 1666 words every day, or 7 pages. We can all do that, rain or shine, in sickness or health and all those other things. Well, I'm going to try, I think and see how far I get. Am I counting on winning, for me, get a lot written makes me a winner, especially if I can do a large amount before December. If I can end up on the winner's page, even better.

To get questions answered, go to http://www.nanowrimo.org/ and check it out, or even sign up.

But before then, onward and upward with "Museums are Murder." Can Tali Cates survive another close encounter of the MURDER kind?

No comments:

Blog Archive