Is that a word. Anyway, I got inspired by Rinda's random facts post. So,here's some random facts about me.
1. I used to clog dance, still would if my knees could take it. It was so much fun. Didn't feel like real exercise.
2. As a kid I liked sandwiches made from Braunschwieger and sweet pickles and cheese. Bizarre but I loved it.
3. Happiness is a four day weekend, good book, icecream and a great DVD, preferably scary or weird.
4. If I don't have to work, I sit on the patio, with a cup of coffee my journal, whipped cream on the coffee and watch the birds.
5. My favorite day is when I don't have to go anywhere, be anywhere, do anything but what I want, like write.
6. I love gin and tonic made with lime infused gin.
7. I'm a total sucker for babies, little kids, vintage looking scrapbooking stuff.
8. I am hooked on Moonlight, Supernatural, Dresden Files, Ghost Whisperer, Medium, is there a trend here?
9. Ordering a tee shirt with the the cover of my book on it is just way too cool, and post cards, book marks, poster, business cards. Kind of over-the-top narissistic. Can we spell that?
10. Painting, playing music, watching the sunset, writing poetry, all feed the soul.
11. I like watching other artists work and learn from their works.
12. I write bad poetry and fill journals with nonsense, just like this blog.
- ► 2012 (30)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (79)
- ► 2008 (158)
- Halloween Notes
- Coffee Time Review
- Sleepy, oh so sleepy ZZZzzzz
- Contest Winner
- Wicked-Poetry Train
- Birds and whatever
- Favorite Scary Things
- Spooky Season
- Poetry Train
- Hack the Hackers
- Blog to visit
- My First Review
- Monday Poetry
- Retire or not.
- Pissed off
- For fun and anticipate the launch of "Privy to Mur...
- ▼ October (19)