Thursday, August 23, 2007

Invitation and contest

Here's my personal invitation to everyone for the Eternal Press grand opening chat at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EternalPressReaders on Friday September 7. Join us for fun, conversation, prizes and contests. All the authors will be there and readers too. It should be a lot of fun and you could win a free book.

Also, go to my website (see link on the Lt. side) and read the exerpt from PRIVY TO MURDER. I'll have a drawing for a copy of the e-book in October but right now, if you post a comment on this blog and tell me what Tali found in the woods, you'll be entered in a drawing for an autographed copy of my cover postcard. If you win, I'll have you send me your snail mail address (not to be used for spam) and I'll send it to you. The deadline is September 1.

No comments:

Blog Archive