Wednesday, August 1, 2007

E Pub

Ther is a brand new e publishing company out there called Eternal Press. They seem to be taking a lot of new writers on. But should we go with E publishing? Should we take a risk on a new company that's only a month old? I'm tempted to try just to see if they like the book, Privy to Murder. But, what if they do and I have to decide whether to go with it or not? All this angst may be about nothing if they look at the first three chapters and decide not only no but heck no, they don't want the book.

Also, I'm more and more tempted to attempt an urban fantasy after I finish the next AA book. All of this will be tempered by work and my daughter's problems which sometimes slows down my writing by simple stress and fatigue.

Right now I just want to go back to CO and write fiction, forget everything else.

1 comment:

Yasmine Galenorn said...

Be very careful if you choose to go with e-pubbing. Samhain is making deals with Kensington, which gives it more of a solid base, but Triskelion recently filed for bankruptcy, leaving a LOT of authors in the lurch. So you might want to try an epubber that is really solid, too.

But good luck, Carol, whichever route you take! I'm cheering you on. :)

Yazza

Blog Archive