Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Fun

Had a great Christmas, good food, family, watched both "It's a Wonderful Life" and "The Christmas Story" plus "Stardust." Surprised Jeff and Jenny as well as Chris and Lacey with a stay at a bed and breakfast, complete with scented rose petals on the bed, champagne, jacuzzi and fireplace in the room, flowers. Both couples had anniversaries coming up so I was excited to pull off something that unexpected. It was so much fun for me to hear all about the room and goodies and breakfast. I love the giving part of the holiday so much more than the getting.

The new year is coming and it's now time to get back to work on writing. It's less than two weeks until the lauch for FAIRY DUST. Get your copy before the rush. I need to spend my five days off during New Years working on MUSEUMS ARE MURDER and BLOODY MURDER. That will keep me hopping for the next few months.

No comments:

Blog Archive