Thursday, December 6, 2007

Stealing Christmas

OK I confess. I stole this from Rinda but thought it was fun. So here goes.

1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year?
I don’t have one. But for a holiday book, John Grisham's book "Skipping Christmas", too funny. "2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show?
A Christmas Story. Little Women, Meet me in St Louis, It's a Wonderful Life.
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
A Swedish cookies that is a thin batter, deep fried on shaped irons and sprinkled with powdered sugar, served with whipped cream. Oh so good.
4. When do you start Christmas shopping?
I'm so behind this year. I've only bought a couple of things so far.
5. Do you re-gift?
No!
6. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy and Do you Hear What I Hear.
7. When do you get your Christmas tree?
First week in December -I cheat by wrapping the pre-lit, decorated tree in plastic and storing it as is. It only takes about 15 minutes to have it in the house, set up and lit.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it?
I used to love it, lately I just seem to run out of time all the time, no I put my daughter to work often.
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for?
Frequently it's someone in the family whose name I draw.
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial?
Artificial, allergies, cats and I'm afraid of fires with real trees that are left up for a long time.

Merry start for the Christmas season everyone, and for cool prizes and gifts, don't forget the Eternal Press launch tomorrow on Eternalpressreaders@yahoogroups.com. If you aren't a member, come and join.

No comments:

Blog Archive