Thursday, December 27, 2007

Left-overs


My sister's cat died. Won Ton died Christmas Eve. All the old age ailments hit her suddenly at one time, hypertension, CHF etc. Her appetite had been iffy for a few weeks but the breathing issues hit her all at once as did the BP, which caused her retinas to rebel so she also became blind at the very last. Sad, sad. As if Chemo wasn't enough for Susan to deal with.


On another note, my four-year-old grandson is better at Guitar Hero than I am, doesn't matter which version. How sad is that. Never mind Dance Revolution. No matter how much I like to dance, my knee would never let me do it for more than a couple of minutes, but at least, like the WI, it gets kids up and moving. Now, WI bowling and golf, I do a little better at.
Remember, FAIRY DUST releases January 7. Get your copy while you can. Find out if a half-human fairy can find love and happiness with a were wolf and save the world too. www.eternalpress.com.au


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Blog Archive