Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Writing Through Christmas

I have too many people in the house right now. It's not their fault, they have no electricity and I do. My daughter-in-law is so frustrated. They cut down a real tree and haven't been able to enjoy it in the dark and cold that is their house at the moment.

Not having a great effect on my writing, but that's not the only thing putting me behind on that front, it's a combo of family, weather, trip to Houston, Christmas and etc. However, things will settle down I know and I'll be back in the writing routine.

Now I sound like a Scrooge, but I'm not and I've always loved Christmas, but this year has been a little stranger than usual. Also don't have the usual baking done, didn't get cards sent but I'm determined to enjoy the holiday even if I have little to no control this year.

No comments:

Blog Archive