Thursday, May 17, 2007

Call for submissions

For the writers out there, Samhain publishing has a call out for open submissions of a cat-shifter novella to be published both singly and in an anthology. They want 20,000 to 30,000 words with 2-3 page synopsis by Aug 1. See http://nicemommy-evileditor.com/blog/

Tag for random facts.

I like braunschwieger and sweet pickle sandwiches.

I like to play rock music loud and sing along in the car, considered weird at 65, at least by my grandchildren.

I like to dance to anything and am not afraid to do it in public and embarass my friends and family.

I like jewelry, the bigger the better, but anyone who knows me, knows that.

Feel free to chime in with weird facts about you or me because I'm thinking slow this morning.

2 comments:

J. Cheney said...

Matt will eat cheddar and pickle sandwiches...so you're not alone...

Carol said...

It's always good not to be alone.
C

Blog Archive