Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pooh-on-Pooh?


"This novel is not to be tossed lightly aside, but to be hurled with great force."
Dorothy Parker, referring to Winnie-the-Pooh. She also was reported to say-"It made me want to thwow up" in a baby voice. You think that was a review? How did A. A. Milne feel about that?

Interesting tidbit, my stepdaughter may come to stay for a little while, could liven things up, one way or another. (Help) Had a pissy close-encounter-of-the-physician-kind and so one physician in town won't ever see any business from me or anyone I can warn away. Don't mess with my kids.

I'm almost done with Privy edits, the first 50 pages and will get it sent off. Done with a first run through on Agatha Ann. Making progress. I actually like what I'm reading.

No comments:

Blog Archive