Friday, May 11, 2007

Sunshine

"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. Sunshine ..." OK, OK, I'll stop. I can't sing anyway, just glad to see that light outside. Hope to actually be out in it some this weekend, even if it's just to have coffee in the morning.

Hey, I just figured out I'm not up with the news. I haven't heard anything more about the Paris Hilton goes to jail fiasco. The kid needs a dose of reality. She's been so insulated her entire life that she doesn't know anything about real life, in spite of, or because of her intellectual abilities. No common sense resides in that brain. Can you imagine her dealing with people who don't care how much money she has? I feel so sorry for those people who never see or deal with the real world, bills, poverty, violence, all things that happen to people she will never even think about much less know. The rest of America, to her, is just another third world country that she won't visit.

She could be doing so much good with her money and influence, but no. Not in her vocabulary.

My rant for the day.

No comments:

Blog Archive