Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finally

For some reason blogger hasn't wanted to let me post, or my computer is being lazy or something. Today, I think I'm going to the festival of books at OCU, even though I should just be writing, but it's free and it's books and a workshop on mystery writing. Don't think I can stay away. Tomorrow Full Circle has a writing workshop on tension that I want to go to. I printed out Agatha Ann yesterday so I can work on it too. Overcast and cool here today. I want sun and warmer but when it hits hot, I'll whine about it.

It amazes me, when I'm editing chapters that have already been edited, how much stuff I missed the last couple of edits. I wish I could just do such a super clean first draft that I wouldn't see so much clean up to do, but I don't think that will ever happen. I will always write lousy first drafts and always need to clean things up and that's the way it was just meant to be.

No comments:

Blog Archive