Monday, January 28, 2008

Just Found Out

In order to finish my sequel by April, I need to be writing 1000 words a day not 700. Now, the trick will be to keep up with that. Time will tell.

I thought I was keeping up pretty well then I noticed the amount done, amount needing done and it hit me. I'm behind if I want to finish in April. The main thing is to keep going. Plus OWFI stuff is stepping up then add home stuff to the equation. By the time I get to do nothing but write, I'll be eighty and too tired.

I read "I Am Legend" this weekend and loved it. Not exactly an upper but very good. Tonight, instead of the president, I'm ready for Jane Austen in Mansfield Park. Love Jane and her romantic stories. Not ready to listen to Bush. Can't stand to hear him talk. He's just irritating. Also reading "Darkling" by Yasmine Galenorn and "Blood Bound" one of the Mercy Thompson series-great urban fantasy by two of my favorite authors.

No comments:

Blog Archive