Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Good Life

Life is good. A Cinnamon Dolce Latte, sunshine, MY TAXES ARE DONE (sorry, didn't mean to shout.) OK, OK, so I didn't make my word count yesterday, I'll double up. But I have to say, I hate taxes and finances. I made my poor husband deal with all that when he was alive and now I whine because I have to do it. Other than that, my knee is a little better, go figure-I made a Dr. appt. so of course its better.

Conference and contest are coming along. Manuscripts are getting filed, slowly. Some contest chairs missed or skipped the part that said "Please put in alpha order." Such is life. Writing is fitting in but may get a little scarce closer to the big weekend. I'm not trying as much for good as for finished since I will have the re-write phase to finish everything and pretty it up.

No comments:

Blog Archive