Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yay Me

Well, I made my word count yesterday, Yay. Now,
look at that view next door. Don't' you want to be there? I do. I think hang gliding would be so much fun. I don't think I have the arm strength but how freeing it would be to float like that? I used to have dreams of flying and as a kid wanted to be a pilot. Found out my eye sight was way past the limit you need to have to be a pilot.
In my next book I need to let my main character learn to fly, that could be a good way to fly myself, or have her learn to hang glide, even better for the story, especially if a fellow student is sabotaged and falls and Tali has to figure it out. Hmmm. Beginnings and ideas, what we all live for. OK one thing at a time. Finish Privy first. Then start a synopsis for book two.

No comments:

Blog Archive