Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Busy

I actually fit in writing time yesterday, just a little. Didn't finish chapter one but almost there with the very rough first draft. Needs some beefing up as per character development. Also working on getting judges for OWFI, other OWFI stuff, visited Lori, book publicity. Then there's the day job.

On another subject, people can plead guilty, resign from their hight profile job and then turn around and claim a do-over? Oh, BTW, I changed my mind. I lied when I said I was guilty, so I want to change that and also take back my resignation. I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't really mean it. This is one of our leaders? If he doesn't know what he's doing, get him out of office quick. OK, enough politics.

Back to books, don't for get the opening day party for ETERNAL PRESS on Friday. Join the group and win those prizes.

No comments:

Blog Archive