Saturday, September 29, 2007

Morning Musings

This morning I went out to get the paper early enough for the moon to still be up and the sun tinted clouds glowed coral. The temperature actually promised Autumn for a change so I sat outside to read the paper and drink coffee, even though the wind made me put on a sweater. I love fall.

Last night I looked at a journal I had started ten years ago and then abandoned for one of the big blue ones I prefer. The big blue is almost full and won't last the rest of 2007, so I will go back to the wooden one, fill it up and then order another blue. I think I was a little happier in some ways, but Karl was still around and Lori healthier.

I finished Fairy Dust, have it sent to a couple of people in case someone has critique time and then on to Eternal. I'm happy with it. Now I have to quickly fulfill that HCPro contract I thought disappeared and then work on Museums are Murder.

No comments:

Blog Archive