Saturday, September 22, 2007

Progress

As you can see from the meter, FAIRY DUST is inching along. I should have the first draft done by the end of the weeks, Gods and Godesses willing. Add in the cooperation of fairies. They can be contrary. This last few pages have been like pulling teeth, since I did the seat-of-the-pants thing, something I'd never try with a long one, especially with a mystery where I have to know who-dun-it from the beginning.

But I'm having fun with it and so hope everyone else does too. I have to keep the pace going and at the same time learn more about Ande.

The rest of the day was Saturday stuff, laundry, lawn, mending, sending out more postcards and etc. BTW, if you read this blog and want a Privy bookmark and postcard, leave a post on the blog and I'll e-mail you privately for your snail address.

No comments:

Blog Archive