Saturday, March 3, 2007

Confession Time

Speaking of confessions, I have written a confession story and been paid for it. Fun fiction. I have had two stories published in anthologies, "Jaws" in Chicken Soup for the Cat Lover's Soul, and "Lake Fire" in Sacred Fire. I have another story, "Chimes in the Snow" under consideration for Chicken Soup for the Nurses Soul II. Now I'm trying to finish the first draft of my novel, Privy to Murder. Since I work full time and help my daughter when she has emergencies with her seizures, I set myself the wimply goal of 600 words a day, or 3,000 words a week. Now there are writer's out there who will write that much a day. But I wanted a goal that I can reach. I believe in not setting myself up for failure. My confession is that I have set up a blog to keep myself accountable but forgot to say what my goal is.
So-600 words a day, five days a week, or more....

1 comment:

Rinda Elliott said...

Welcome to the blogworld!! Nice pic!!!!!

Blog Archive