Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mornings

It's Saturday and I should be able to sleep later but my body thinks it's time to get up. It will not be that way tomorrow when I'm forced to get up at the crack of dawn by daylight savings time.

Does anyone else think it's kind of stupid to try and fool ourselves by setting the clocks forward? My daughter used to think the sun did something funky each year that made it stay light longer all of a sudden. She was shocked when she realized we did it to ourselves on purpose, voted to get up earlier so it would seem as if it were staying light longer.

This weekend is full, everyday, at least I made my 3000 words for the week so anything I get done is gravy. Inbetween board meetings, Ink meeting, Deaconess meeting, I'll see what I can do.

Made time for a movie, "Man of the Year" and liked it, but I like almost anything Robin Williams does.

No comments:

Blog Archive