Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Goal

Meeting the goal feels great. Not getting enough sleep will hit me tomorrow when I have to get up for work. Thankyou for the new job with every other Friday off. I love you OFMQ.

Writing was late tonight due to unavoidable circumstances. I do like meeting the goal. It's that virtuous feeling, as if you exercised, or walked or passed up that piece of Godiva chocolate. Well of course, I would nver pass up the chocolate. Just have to keep the momentum going and not let life slow me down. Must remember to take the alpha smart when I go to Texas so I can keep the goal going, even if I don't post.

The warm, sunshine makes me want to be outside writing or reading in the warm sun. Must have coffee outside Friday if it's warm enough.

No comments:

Blog Archive