Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend Fun

Beautiful Saturday. Rainy sunday. A weekend full of busy busy. Saturday met with the critique group and got great suggestions, had sushi, window shopped. Even managed coffee on the patio.

Sunday, had a board meeting. The politics and posturing among members of any group is always amazing. People and their egos, their self-esteem issues sometimes will make it difficult to get business done.

No real writing but writing involved stuff. More manuscripts to file for conference. One friend is branching out into family owned business from several years of secure salary, talk about change.

As long as I meet my goals before I leave for Texas, I'm OK. What if I finished 24,000 words before conference. I'd almost, finally have an almost finished manuscript. What a thought.

No comments:

Blog Archive